- Information on the collection of personal data
- Your rights
- Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- Further functions and offers of our website
- Objection or revocation of the processing of your data
- Use of Google Analytics
- Use of Google AdWords Conversion
- Use of Google Remarketing
- Use of the Facebook pixel
- Insertion of YouTube videos
- Insertion of Google Maps
- Multiplayer Puzzle
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
Personal data is all data that refers to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the Ravensburger Ltd. (please see the legal notice for our contact address). Should you have questions, comments, or criticism about data protection, or if you wish to assert your rights described below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) If you contact us by email or using a contact form, we save the data you give us (your email address, if applicable your name, and your phone number) so that we can answer your questions. We erase the data collected in this context when it is no longer necessary to save it, or limit its processing if statutory data storage regulations apply.
(4) If we use service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the processes involved here. We also inform you below about the storage duration criteria that apply. We also inform you below about the storage duration criteria that apply.
§ 2 Your rights
- Right to request,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the access (concrete page accessed)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred
- Website from which the access originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies. Their scope and how they function is explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Included in this type in particular are session cookies. They store a so-called session ID which enables the allocation of various inquiries of your browser to the joint session. This means your computer is recognized again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time. This time can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
(2) Your settings options
a) Settings options in our Privacy Center
In our Privacy Center, you can individually configure what categories of cookie you want to allow. We distinguish between cookies for analysis and marketing cookies. Cookies for analysis enable us to measure user behavior on the website in anonymized form so that we can improve the data quality for our statistics evaluation. Marketing cookies enable us to send you information and advertising content tailored to your interests or to the contents of our website that you have viewed in the past.
b) Configuration of your browser settings
Additionally, you can configure your browser settings to your wishes and e.g. reject the storage of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, please note that if you deactivate cookies you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 5 Further functions and offers of our website
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. We select these service providers carefully and commit them to observe our instructions. We regularly check their compliance.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass your personal data on to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, prize draws, conclusions of contracts, or similar services together with these partners. You will receive further information about this when you enter your personal data or, if the offer is described in more detail in this data protection declaration, below.
(4) If our service provider or partner is based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this when you enter your personal data or, if the offer is described in more detail in this data protection declaration, below.
§ 6 Objection or revocation of the processing of your data
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests (Art. 6, Section 1, p. 1, lit. f GDPR), you can object to this processing. This is the case when processing the data is especially not necessary for fulfilling a contract with you. We describe this in the following description of functions. If you express such an objection, we request that you give us the reasons why you do not wish us to process your personal data as we normally do. After you have submitted your objection with reasons, we will examine the circumstances and will either cease or alter the data processing, or explain to you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process the data.
(3) Of course you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection of processing for advertising purposes using the contact data given in § 1 (2).
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics
2) The IP address transferred by your browser to Google Analytics is not associated with any other data held by Google.
3) You can choose settings in your browser software to prevent cookies being saved for Google Analytics; however we must point out that you may then not be able to fully use all the functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the transfer to Google of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” function. This ensures IP addresses are truncated before they are processed, which rules out personal identification. Therefore, if the data collected about you enables personal identification, it is immediately excluded and the personal data erased.
5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website so we can regularly improve it. Applying the statistics gained in this way, we can improve our offer and make the website more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6, Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
6) Information about the third party: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Data protection overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
7) You can change your settings relating to analysis cookies in our Privacy Center.
§ 8 Use of Google AdWords Conversion
(2) This advertising material is supplied by Google via so-called “Ad Servers”. For this purpose, we use Ad Server Cookies, which provide certain parameters to enable measurement of success, such as the insertion of the advertisements or clicks by the user. If you have reached our website via a Google ad, Google AdWords will save a cookie on your PC. Generally, these cookies expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. As a rule, the following are saved to this cookie as analysis values: unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) plus opt-out information (marking to show that the user does not want to be contacted again).
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your browser. If a user visits certain of an AdWords customer’s pages and the cookie stored on his or her computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see the user has clicked on the ad and been directed to this website. Each AdWords customer is allocated a different cookie. This means cookies cannot be traced via the websites of AdWords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned above. Google merely makes statistical evaluations available to us. Using these evaluations, we are able to see which of the advertising measures are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data collected from the use of the advertising material; in particular, we are unable to identify the users from this information.
(4) Based on the marketing tools used, your browser automatically makes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of data collected by Google by means of this tool and therefore inform you according to the state of our knowledge: by integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our internet site or clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can allocate the visit to your account. Even if you have not registered with Google or are not logged in, there is a possibility that the advertising provider may find your internet protocol address and save it.
(5) There are various ways in which you can prevent being involved in this tracking procedure: a) by an appropriate setting of your browser software: the suppression of third party cookies in particular will mean that you will not receive any ads from third party advertisers; b) by deactivating the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” , https://www.google.de/settings/ads, although this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-related ads of the advertising providers that form part of the self-regulating “About Ads” campaign, via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, although this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We must point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. You can find further information on data protection at Google here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. As an alternative, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield; https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(7) You can change your settings relating to marketing cookies in our Privacy Center.
§ 9 Use of Google Remarketing
You can change your settings relating to marketing cookies in our Privacy Center.
§ 10 Use of the Facebook pixel
(2) We use the Facebook pixel for marketing and optimization purposes. In particular, it enables us to create more relevant and interesting Facebook ads and to improve our offer. The data we collect about you is anonymous for us, so we cannot link it to your identity. The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6, Section 1, p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) Information about the third-party provider: The Facebook social network is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are resident in the EU, by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php. More information about data collection is available here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616. You can object to data collection via the Facebook pixel and to the use of your data for the display of Facebook ads. Go to the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads to find out more about settings for use-based advertising. Facebook is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(4) You can change your settings relating to marketing cookies in our Privacy Center.
§ 11 Insertion of YouTube videos
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube will obtain the information that you have called up the relevant subpage of our website. In addition, the data described in Section 3 of this declaration will be transferred. This occurs regardless of whether you have a YouTube user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in with Google, your data are directly allocated to your account. If you do not wish them to be allocated to your YouTube profile, you will need to log out before activating the button. YouTube saves your data as a user profile and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or to design its website to be a better reflection of demand. Such an evaluation is made particularly to provide appropriate advertising (even for users who are not logged in) and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of this user profile, although you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) You can find further information on the purpose and scope of the data collected and their processing by YouTube in the data protection declaration. Here you can also obtain further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 12 Insertion of Google Maps
(2) From your visit to the website, Google will obtain the information that you have called up the relevant sub-page of our website. In addition, the data described in Section 3 of this declaration will be transferred. This occurs regardless of whether Google has provided a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in with Google, your data are allocated directly to your account. If you do not wish them to be allocated to your Google profile, you will need to log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as a user profile and uses it for purposes of advertising, market research and/or to design its website to be a better reflection of demand. Such an evaluation is made particularly to provide appropriate advertising (even for users who are not logged in) and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of this user profile, although you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) You can find further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider in the provider’s data protection declaration. Here you can also obtain further information on the rights and setting options to protect your privacy in this matter: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 13 Newsletter
(2) Ravensburger AG uses the so-called double opt-in procedure for registering for the newsletter. This means that after you have registered Ravensburger AG will send an e-mail to the address you have provided, requesting your confirmation that you wish to have the newsletter sent to you. If you do not confirm your registration within a maximum of 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, your internet protocol addresses used and the times of registration and confirmation will be saved by Ravensburger AG. The purpose of the procedure is to make us able to prove your registration and if necessary clarify any misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the sole item of mandatory information for us to send the newsletter. The provision of other, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to address you personally. After your confirmation, Ravensburger AG will save your e-mail address in order to send you the newsletter.
(4) Ravensburger AG will personalize the newsletter. To do this, Ravensburger AG saves information on the website from which you registered for the newsletter and whether your registration occurred in connection with a particular campaign, for instance a competition. In addition, Ravensburger AG will evaluate your user behavior when dispatching the newsletter. To carry out this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, representing one-pixel image files saved on our website. For evaluation purposes, Ravensburger AG links the data described in Section 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The links contained in the newsletter also contain this ID. In this way, Ravensburger AG records when you read the newsletter plus which links in the newsletter you click on and from these determines your personal interests. Ravensburger AG links these data to the actions you have taken on our website. With the data it has gained in this way, Ravensburger AG creates a user profile, in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. You can object to personalization by Ravensburger AG at any time by clicking on the separate link made available in every e-mail or informing Ravensburger AG using some other method of contact. Information will be saved for as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. After a cancellation, we will save the data anonymously and in a purely statistical form.
(5) You may revoke your agreement to being sent the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe to the news-letter. You can revoke your agreement by clicking on the link made available in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Ravensburger AG, Robert-Bosch-Straße 1, 88214 Ra-vensburg, Germany.