General Competition Terms and Conditions
2) Entry is open to residents of the UK and ROI only, except employees and their families of Ravensburger, its agents and any other companies associated with the competition. You may be requested to provide a proof of purchase to validate your entry.
3) Entrants must be aged 18 years or older at the closing date.
4) Only one prize will be issued per household per competition.
5) The prize is as stated on the competition information promoted on our website or social media channel and above. No cash alternatives are offered and prize is not transferable.
6) Ravensburger Ltd reserves the right to provide a prize of equivalent or greater value where the stated prize becomes no longer available.
7) Closing date is as stated on the competition information promoted via our website or nominated social media channel.
8) In order to be entered into the competition, entrants must comply with entry requirements stated for the competition you are entering. For example these may include ‘retweeting’ our competition or ‘following’ our social media channel. Please see specific entry requirements on the nominated competition promotional channel.
9) Winners will be notified within 21 days of closing date of the competition via the social media account that they entered the competition. Failure to respond to our contact with 14 days will mean unfortunately that the prize is forfeited on this occasion.
10) Prizes will be delivered to a UK or ROI address only. A correct address and contact telephone number must be provided to facilitate delivery. Ravensburger will accept no responsibility for prizes that fail to be delivered due to incorrect details being provided.
11) Ravensburger takes no responsibility for unreceived or incomplete entries.
12) Winners agree to the use of their name and county be used in post-win publicity and to co-operate with additional reasonable requested by the promoter to participate in post-win publicity – this may include but not be limited to provision of a photo of winner with their prize for use on social media channels and Ravensburger's website
13) Winners are chosen by random prize draw from the entries fulfilling the entry criteria unless otherwise stated. No correspondence will be entered into.
14) Surname and town of winners can be obtained by emailing email@example.com no sooner than six weeks after the closing date.
15) Ravensburger reserves the right to terminate the competition or alter the terms of the competition at any time.
16) Any entrant found to be using or creating multiple social media profiles for the purposes of entry will be disqualified. Similarly automated or robotic entries submitted by companies or individuals will also be disqualified. Any entry containing defamatory language or messaging considered by the promoter to be inappropriate will be disqualified from the competition.
17) The listing of any competitions on third party websites or apps such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook does not imply that said third parties in any way endorse competition, brand or product.
19) By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by and comply to the terms and conditions.
20) By entering the competition entrants agree to the use of their names and images in publicity and use of these images on our website and social media channels.
First News Competition
Running 4th - 22nd November 2019 inclusive
Competition closes at 11.59pm on 22nd November 2019.
Entry is open to readers of First News from the UK and ROI only.
Entrants must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
Entry is not open to employees or their close relatives of Ravensburger or First News Corporation.
The prize is a selection of eight Ravensburger 3D puzzles from the world landmarks and buildings collection for the winner, plus a selection of eight Ravensburger 3D Puzzles from the same collection for the winner's school.
No cash alternative is available.
Choosing the winner:
Winner will be selected by an independent judge, and will be that entry which is deemed by the judge to demonstrate the most creative thinking.
No correspondence will be entered into.
Judge's decision is final.
Entries must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to:
First News Competition
Unit 1, Avonbury Business Park
To enter, please tell us in no more than 50 words about your favourite landmark and why.
By entering you agree to participate in publicity including a forthcoming feature in First News Newspaper.
Entry is not open to employees of Ravensburger Ltd or First News Corporation.
For further Terms and Conditions please refer to our full standard competition terms and conditions below.